LED Dimmer Wheel
The LED Dimmer Wheel is a powerful one-button DMX controller that lets you set dim level, show for LED drivers and DMX compatible luminaires, and color. It is easy to install and follows EU, UK and US wall box size requirements. It is also compatible with most dimmer face plates available on the market.
The LED Dimmer Wheel Color features the following operation modes:
• For general white LED lighting applications, the 1-channel mode lets you dim lights and turn
them on or off.
• The Dimmer Wheel features a 2-channel mode for applications requiring color temperature
control, for example, mixing warm and cool white light. This mode allows you to set the color
temperature, dim lights and turn them on or off.
• 3- and 4-channel modes offer complete color, or show control plus dimming and on/off control
for static and dynamic, full colour applications (RGB and RGBW/A). Color control allows you to
set any hue and pick a saturation level for the hue. Show control lets you play a show in DMX
broadcast or chase mode and control the show speed.
Dimming and colour: high control resolution
The LED Dimmer Wheel offers a large, dynamic range from 0.5% up to 100%. 8-bit control resolution suffices for most applications. In 8-bit DMX mode, the LED Dimmer Wheel offers a gamma-corrected dimming curve. The 16-bit resolution makes the Dimmer Wheel the perfect one-button digital LED dimmer by guaranteeing extremely smooth brightness control and fine color mixing.
The LED Dimmer Wheel fits into EU, UK and US industry-standard wall boxes. The LED Dimmer Wheels mounting plate allows it to be easily installed into any wall box.
Easy and tidy connection of wires are guaranteed by the LED Dimmer Wheels push-in connectors and strain reliefs. The DIP switches are accessible after mounting. This will allow you to set the show mode (broadcast or chase), set the operation mode, and set the network resolution to 8- or 16-bit after installation.
• USITT DMX512A compatible
• One-button on-off/dimming/color/show control
• Operating supply voltage range: 12V-32V DC
• DIP switches for configuration, accessible after mounting External switch interface allows
remote show selection
• All settings saved to memory when light is switched off or when a power glitch occurs Front
indicator LED for local show (speed), color and dim level feedback
• Complete functionality solution offering LED show sequences, color, dimming and on/off
• Can be mounted/used like standard household dimmer
• Integrated back box and mounting plate simplify total systemsetup and installation
• Supply voltage: 12-32 VDC, SELV equivalent
• Maximum power: 2W
• Reverse polarity protected
• Processor: eldoLED DimLogic 4400 Series DIP switches
• 1 and 2: set the controller for 1, 2, 3 or 4 channel operation mode
• 3: toggles between show and color mode (3 and 4 channel mode only)
• 4: sets show mode to broadcast or chase
• 5: sets DMX network resolution to 8 or 16 bit Connectors
• V sup: + and - (2)
• External switch input: + and - (2)
• DMX in: +, - and shield (3)
• LedSync out: +, - and shield (3)
• Encoder type: endless
• Ballistic effect: yes
• Network input/output: USITT DMX512A, based on RS485 specification
• Output signal update rate: 8ms
• Number of network channels: 128
• Network resolution: 8- or 16-bit
• Communication: bi-directional for configuration and uploading of shows
• Dimming: with gamma corrected dimming curve (8-bit resolution)
• Color selection
• Show: broadcast and chase
• Show speed selection
• Ta: -20oC ... +60oC (-4oF... +140oF)
• Ta storage: -40oC ... +95oC (-40oF ... +203oF)
• Relative humidity: non-condensing
• Control channel 1 - 128: 0 - 100%
• Control channel 129 - 256: 0 or 100%
• Wall box compatibility: universal EU/UK and US single gang wall box
• Fixation DLC40201: fasten with two M3 screws. Choice of 8x M3 mounting hole positions.
• Fixation DLC40301: fasten with two #6 tapping screws. 2x 4.5mm/0.177” mounting holes
• Faceplate compatibility: EU: universal faceplates (Gira, Busch Jaeger, Berker, Jung),
UK: BS4662 compatible faceplates,
US: standard single gang duplex receptacle wall plate or coax wall plate (e.g. Cooper, Leviton,
Lutron, Pass & Seymour)
• Faceplate fixation DLC40201: M10 nut
• Faceplate fixation DLC40301: 2x holes for 6/32 UNC threaded screws
• Strain relief: provision for wire straps on both sides (wire straps not included)
Check out our Resources section to download/look at our PDF files.